Thursday, May 15, 2008

7 months old


Sadie was officially seven months old on the 8th.  When I took her to Costco the other day, a little Norwegian Grandma came up to me and said, "is she a baby or is she a doll," "is she a baby or is she a doll."  "She's both," I replied.  Ha ha.  Not that funny, I know.  But anyway she is starting to eat her cheerios and you can see one of her new talents, the clap, in the video below.  Other than her sleeping, she is truly a joy and we love having her in our family!




4 comments:

Kenneth J said...

It's about time you updated your blog!! Yes, I know you've been a "little" busy with the move to So. Cal. Sadie truly is a "baby doll!" Grandma LuAnn and I love the picture and video--and she is soooo talented too! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks! Love ya!

Hayley said...

I love that sweet little girl so much. Nelson loved seeing the video of her clapping and had to start clapping with her. She is a cute little doll.

sarah marie. said...

yay..it let me back on! sooo excited to finally have your blog. now we may actually keep in touch. love you!

Rachel said...

I remember her blessing like it was yesterday...7 months!!!! She's so cute, I can't stand it. I hope we can give her a little girl to play with!